
So here's the deal. When leggings came back instyle, I swore that I would never, ever wear them! I even think I told someone to kill me if I ever wore them. Well if you were that person I told that to, I take it back. I went shopping with my sister-in-law tonight and I tried on the cutest shirt/dress that would only look cute with black leggings. To make a long story short, I ended up getting leggings and I LOVE IT! It is now my new favorite outfit. BUT . . .
Tim absolutely hates it! :) Can't always make him happy, right?




3 comments:
no. freaking. way! ha ha! so funny! i did the exact same thing - and i still think they look goofy. but my mother in law bought me a very cute outfit (pink plaid jumper!) that you have to wear leggings with.... and it's going with me to new york next week! oh man! i feel like i'm in 4th grade again! :)
I guess I'd have to see it to believe it. I think they look good on other people, I just don't think I could pull it off! Where is the picture of you in your leggings?
When I was younger (way younger) I said I would never wear flared jeans, as I thought they looked like the Brady Bunch. Well, for the last several years, I have owned many pairs =) (not bell bottoms like the Brady Bunch, just flaired). So way to go on the leggings, and I'm excited to see the outfit!
Post a Comment