So I got home and stalked your blog right away! You have such a cute family, I very much enjoyed all the pictures. I also LOVE the scrapbooking of Hailey's birth, so adorable...you must teach me your digital scrapbooking ways! Also, it was so fun to sit by you and chat tonight =).
Your pages are so cute! I have tried to get into the digital part of scrapbooking, but I'm not very good at it. I'm stuck on the old fashion "do it all yourself" way. But it's quite expensive so that's my excuse for being way behind! What program are you using? I need to try it. I don't like the one I have. I think I need to give digital another try, so let me know!
3 comments:
So I got home and stalked your blog right away! You have such a cute family, I very much enjoyed all the pictures. I also LOVE the scrapbooking of Hailey's birth, so adorable...you must teach me your digital scrapbooking ways! Also, it was so fun to sit by you and chat tonight =).
I love them!!! They are so cute. And, yes, i did go to Bear lake with some pretty amazing people! ;)
Your pages are so cute! I have tried to get into the digital part of scrapbooking, but I'm not very good at it. I'm stuck on the old fashion "do it all yourself" way. But it's quite expensive so that's my excuse for being way behind! What program are you using? I need to try it. I don't like the one I have. I think I need to give digital another try, so let me know!
Post a Comment