January 19, 2009

My Own Backgrounds!

I spent a good 2 hours trying to figure out how to make and post my own blog backgrounds. I was so excited when it finally worked. I've always wanted to make my backgrounds original with my own personal touch to them, so here you go. I did it! I look forward to keeping up with seasons and holidays!

5 comments:

Vance and Kristy said...

I have to say that your background is very cute and I am very jealous. I too have been wanting to figure out how to post my own backgrounds, but I have no idea where to even begin trying to figure it out. Props to you!!

Nancy and Spencer said...

Its cute... that's for sure.

Cher said...

oh, you did good!!! I'm impressed! I've been wanting to do the same. One of these days...

Lucia said...

HOLY WOW! that's amazing! You should teach an enrichment on digital craftiness!

Cher said...

so, I use digitalexpressclub. It's a monthly fee but they have some really cute stuff. Basically, they have pre-made layouts that you can download, but you can change them around however you want. OR, you can just download any piece you want from their collection to design from scratch... sure is fun!