January 20, 2009

These Boots Were Made For Walking . . .



Many of you know that my daughter likes to pose, shake her booty and other questionable things. Where does she get it? Tim keeps trying to blame it on me, but I don't walk around in just boots and underwear!!!!

5 comments:

Annie and Berkeley said...

You don't walk in just boots and underwear much to Tim's dismay...
Just kidding. Hailey is hilarious! I love her!

Amberlin Gefrom said...

OH man if now she had the bra to go with those boots that would have been great!!

Jenny said...

didn't she get here because her mommy was walking around in her underwear? ;) that girl can pose! you my dear are in so much trouble in a few years!! tim better get a big ol' gun to scare the boys away!

Amanda said...

Hailey is hilarious! I love it. I also love your blog background and am thoroughly impressed you did it all yourself!

Mel said...

(at least not in front of the camera! :) )