Logan's lungs didn't have enough surfactant and so with a little help to breath and a shot he was able to leave after about 5 hours in the NICU. I didn't really get to hold him until the next day. It was a wonderful moment when I got to hold him close and cuddle him.
Logan is a pure joy in our lives and a wonderful blessing from my Heavenly Father. I love being a mother and am blessed with 3 beautiful children. Now we just need to work on his sleeping pattern!




4 comments:
And what a sweet boy he is!!!
awwww.... so cute! he is absolutely adorable!! (no surprise there though!) so glad everything worked out and you had the priesthood there to help. i wish i was closer. i would come snuggle him while you take a nap! :) love ya!
Oh Boo, i'm so sorry you all had to go through that with your brand new Logan! The EXACT same thing happened to Perry. So i absolutely know how hard/scary that was for you and how miraculous the Priesthood is, too. I love you! So grateful things are ok.
Congrats! He's adorable, just like all your kids!
Post a Comment