Congrats! You'll have to keep up the pattern... boy, girl, boy... I'm so happy for you guys! Let me know if you need anything!
Congrats, it is so fun when you know the gender and can start planning more! I hope you are feeling better!
YES!! Sorry I missed your call yesterday. I'm so excited you're having a boy. Love you Boo!
YAY YAY YAY! WE are so excited for you guys and a cute little boy. We love you guys and are sad to be away with all the excitment.
Wahoo! Boys are fun--congratulations! Hope you're over the 'morning sickness'...bleh. We're following you guys: boy, girl...yes, we're having a girl!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats! You'll have to keep up the pattern... boy, girl, boy... I'm so happy for you guys! Let me know if you need anything!
Congrats, it is so fun when you know the gender and can start planning more! I hope you are feeling better!
YES!! Sorry I missed your call yesterday. I'm so excited you're having a boy.
Love you Boo!
YAY YAY YAY! WE are so excited for you guys and a cute little boy. We love you guys and are sad to be away with all the excitment.
Wahoo! Boys are fun--congratulations! Hope you're over the 'morning sickness'...bleh. We're following you guys: boy, girl...yes, we're having a girl!
Post a Comment