September 1, 2009

My Longest Post Ever! (I warned you)

I can't believe that summer is coming to an end. Vacations are over, the pools are closed and school has started up again. We had such a wonderful summer full of family and fun. I will try to catch up on all we did.

Kicking off the summer Tim and I took Isaac to the Strawberry Days rodeo. He has become a huge fan of the strawberries and cream. As he should!




Isaac and Hailey took swim lessons for two weeks. I can't begin to explain the transformation they both had from the beginning of swim lessons to the end. I'm so excited that they both the love the water so much.





BEAR LAKE 2009
We had a blast this year at Bear Lake. Tim' side of the family all squish together in one condo and it's sooo fun! The water was cold at first but you would get used to it quickly. The weather was perfect and being with the family was great. These are some of my favs from the hundreds of pics that were taken. Enjoy!

























Hailey turned three years old this summer. She is finally potty trained and a hand full! We love her so much and she is such a doll.




Isaac started Kindergarten at the end of August. I thought I wouldn't feel weirded out by him going, but when I left him at school I was a little emotional. He loves school and I know that he will have a great time!



4 comments:

danny.des.jack.nora said...

Long post but I loved it! I love to keep up to date with the family. Even though I was there for most of those events, I feel like things are changing so fast. Hailey is potty trained? Yeah!!!!! Congrats. And, we miss you guys!!

Nancy and Spencer said...

What a fun summer you had! glad you got us all caught up on it.
And Kindergarten... whoa. That's so weird to me. We still talk about baby Isaac around here. Guess he's not a baby anymore. :(

Catherine Hess said...

How fun! I love all your cute pics. I can't believe Isaac is in school! It makes him seem so grown-up (I'm sure you want to hear that...)

Katie Briggs said...

hey! Thanks for the comment you left on my blog...I'm excited to check out that site. It's been fun keeping up with your life via your blog...It's been awhile since you've posted and I hope things are going okay!