July 1, 2009

6 years!

I wanted to post about our 6 year anniversary. Tim and I take turns each year to plan something to do on our anniversary. This year was my turn and I wanted it to be different and a surprise. I arranged for the kids to stay with Grandma, while making Tim believe that we were just going to dinner. At dinner I gave him the card explaining my surprise. He had no clue what the card meant or what I had done, but we had a super fun night to ourselves. We went to a movie then out for ice cream. While we were at the movies my sister-in-laws went to our house and decorated our room. I wrote 60 reasons why I loved Tim and put one on each star.(10 for each year we've been married) When we walked in the house he was a bit nervous because there were lights on and things weren't as they were when we left. I reassured him that everything was just fine. The look on his face when he saw the room was priceless. I love you baby!

No comments: