February 24, 2009

My Valentine


Valentines has come and gone and I haven't posted anything about our holiday. Here is a cute pic of Tim and I at our ward party. I will post more pic of our fun Valentine night later.
Now I just want everyone to know what a wonderful husband I have. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. He works hard during the day to support us and studies all night to make our future better. He makes me smile everyday and lets me know each day that he loves me. I couldn't ask for more. I don't know if it's possible to completely describe the happiness I feel that he and I will be together forever. Many people don't get to see this, but Tim is one of the funniest people I know. He can always make me laugh. Even when I'm really mad, he can usually always get a smile out of me.
He is a wonderful father and even better husband. I'm blessed to be loved by such an amazing man.