

Isaac has been having a hard time breathing at times and complaining of pain by his heart. That led us to an EKG test and chest x-ray. He was such a brave guy and was so still. Tests came back today negative for all they tested for which is such a relief. But, if he keeps complaining about it then he might have to wear a heart monitor for a couple of days to catch what might be bothering him.




5 comments:
Oh good, I am so so glad that everything seems to be ok right now! These pictures are kind of sad to look at. Our little Isaac!
oh my gosh girl i would be peeing my pants! are YOU okay?! that's a huge relief that everything came out negative. nothing is scarier as a mommy than having something be wrong with one of your babies. keep us updated!
Hey! I'm checking your blog! I just heard this from you, but I still feel more in the loop reading it on your blog too! Those are sad little pictures!
I'm so sorry! We'll be praying for him.
He is one brave big boy.
i am glad isaac is okay when i had to have my E.K.G i was soo freaked out and i had to have like 10 of them i am soo glad that everythings alright with isaac!
Post a Comment