When your child arrives at a great milestone in their life you are amazed at their incredible ability. When Isaac came to me one evening to show me what he had figured out how to write I got misty-eyed and thought, yes my child is going places.
13 years ago




5 comments:
laughing my freaking butt off! oh this is pure entertainment right here! i too am a little misty eyed from laughing so hard. that's it - this is the coolest picture ever.
during times of sadness, i'm going to hunt down this picture for an instant pick me up.
I'm so proud to be this boy's aunt.
I remember being around Bryan when he was that age, and he amazed us with his abilities, but I have to tell you, I think Isaac is smarter. Bryan never showed this level of intellect!
Love it! He looks so proud of himself! And why shouldn't he be?!
thats oober funny i am giggling right now
Post a Comment