This is the first official time I've been tagged. I hope it's worth it!
This one is called 6 on 6's (or something like that)...
6 TV shows I like to watch:
1. The Office
2. Dirty Jobs
3. 90210 (I know, I know)
4. American Idol
5. Most anything on the Food Network
6. America's Next Top Model
6 Restaurants I like to eat at:
1. Olive Garden
2. Outback
3. Famous Daves
4. Kneaders
5. Bajio
6. PF Changs
6 things that happened today:
1. Hailey went potty!!!
2. I took Isaac to preschool
3. Taught my aerobics class!
4. Downloaded more digital scrapbooking stuff
5. Called Tim to say "hi"
6. Prepared dinner for later
6 things I am looking forward to:
1. The BYU vs. Utah game
2. Trick or Treating
3. Twilight movie
4. A nap
5. The holidays
6. Tim's semester to be over!
6 things on my wish list:
1. Tim to be done with school
2. A house
3. To find a way to pay for Tim's badly needed surgery ASAP!
4. To be satisfied with my body(I'm a female, who knows if that will ever happen!)
5. To have another baby
6. For my family to always stay happy and close to one another
6 people I Tag:
1. Jenny
2. Nancy
3. Julie
4. Mom
5. Kelli
6. Des
13 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment