

Isaac, Hailey and I put up our Halloween decorations and we got really excited for Halloween. Isaac claimed he couldn't fall asleep last night because he kept thinking about Halloween night. I also got excited to scrap some Halloween pages. Here is what I came up with.




4 comments:
so, when are you gonna come show me how to do the digital scrapbooking??
those costumes are AWESOME!!! i love hailey's face. :) what a creative idea les!
I want to put up my halloween decorations now after seeing your house! I love halloween too =). Your kids are so cute! By the way, I did not know that Tim's great uncle wrote the BYU fight song...that is AWESOME! My dad used to sing it to wake us up in the morning, so I actually used to hate it...but now I like it =).
p.s. you guys should come over some time to watch an away game!
SO...CAN I STEAL THOSE LAYOUTS?! :) you are seriously inspiring!
Post a Comment