



Tim and I were able to go to both games where the Cougars shut out UCLA and Wyoming! It was unbelievable! So much fun. I had to put in a picture I took of the bored Pokes fans that sat below us. They were actually really good opposing fans to sit by. They did make us laugh when one of them yelled "Fine! We won't sell fireworks to you anymore!!!" Tim's dad gets season tickets every year, so a HUGE thanks goes to Chuck for the fun times!!!
GOOOOOOOOOOOOO COUGARS!!!!!!
Now for my blonde moment! I have to laugh at myself because it was totally ridiculous! Around the top of the stadium are flags representing each school that is in the Mountain West Conference. I found myself looking at the flags (during the many, many TV timeouts). I saw a red flag and didn't recognize which school it was. I wondered whether there was a school added into the conference. It read HATU. I'm thinking what University is that? I turned to Tim and asked him what school that was. As soon as I asked, it hit me! I gasped and started laughing. Duh Leslie, HATU is UTAH spelled backwards! The flag only faces one way and I was reading it backwards! There you go folks! Bring on the comments!




6 comments:
!SETU OG
That is pretty close to the Alaska is an island comment and the surveyor comment made by Kelli!
Ok, you're an idiot... oh I mean a toidi! Hee, hee. And I can say that because I'm your sister and I've earned the right! Thanks for the laugh.
ha ha ha - you are awesome!! i love it! everyone needs a blonde moment to keep life interesting.
Leslie, don't feel so bad. Once Jay was golfing with some other guys from work and he was wearing his UTAH tee shirt. One of the guys he worked with said "Jay, what does U-T-A-H stand for? Jay said "Utah." I guess the guy was thinking it was something like University of Texas at Hawaii. Jay had a hard time keeping a straight face with that one.
Ha ha the funny thing is while i was reading the comment i didn't get it until i finished reading! whoops!
Post a Comment