13 years ago
June 4, 2008
Kickboxing!
No pictures for this post! A great thing has started in my life that I want to share. I've started teaching a kickboxing class twice a week! The instructor who was teaching had to stop due to some personal things and after some coaxing from her and from my wonderful husband, I agreed to teach. I was very hesitant from lack of confidence and personal image issues. Through a lot of personal prayer and support from my husband I started teaching last week. I didn't know that I had it in me. My confidence has been boosted 100% and I've stopped worrying about what I may look like. It has become one of the things I look forward to each week now and I have so much fun. It also helps that I burn tons of calories while having so much fun!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Way to go Leslie! This is so great - I am positive you rock the house as a kickboxing instructor and everyone that goes to your class loves it. If I wasn't 6 months prego and lived closer, I would be all over it. Just thinking about it makes my heart ache - I would love to exercise like that again! Keep it up, I bet you are awesome.
Post a Comment