May 12, 2008

5 Year Anniversary!





Tim and I are celebrating our 5th anniversary on the 15th of May. He has suprised me with a weekend in Vegas!! Here's a look back on our wedding day! We may not have much, but at the same time we have everything in the world! Here's to more and more wonderful years together!

4 comments:

Mel said...

happy anniversary!! gotta love the month of may!

Jenny said...

yay! congratulations on FIVE years!! wow!! time flies when you're having fun eh? :) you guys look great!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fast time flies! Our five year is in October this year too. I remember going to your wedding reception while Vance and I were dating. It got me quite excited for our day to come. And now it's five years later already. WoW!

Anonymous said...

By the way, Happy Anniversary, and Congratulations!! Have fun in Vegas!!!