April 3, 2008

I'm Addicted!!!






My friend Mel got me hooked on digital scrapbooking!!! I'm having so much fun! What's more fun is sharing it with others and seeing how addicted they get.(JULIE!!!)

8 comments:

Carrie said...

hey- this is Jon's (from HS)wife- I just wanted to tell you that your pages are so cute! I haven't yet started on doing actual scrapbook pages, but I have a good time making little things here and there with the free kits I've downloaded. I'm jealous of your skills!
Oh, feel free to check out our blog too!

danny.des.jack.nora said...

Oh my goodness Leslie, I love them! You know, summer is coming, and then I am going to have all the free time in the world and you are going to have to teach me!

Nancy and Spencer said...

Love them! Spence was looking at the haircut page. He says that date has to be wrong. I was recovering from my blood clot that month and in bed. Perhaps it was a miracle i made it to cut Isaac's hair and i just don't remember...?? Well, he's convinced we were engaged, which makes it November. Plus, Isaac's hair was shorter at our wedding reception. Its a mystery, i say!

Nancy and Spencer said...

P.S. In the new blog title picture, you look SMOKIN HOT! mmm, jealous.

Mel said...

dang girl...you're good! glad you are having fun doing it too! :)

Chanelle said...

Leslie - This is something that I have always wanted to do. It seems sooo much easier than regular scrapbooking. Do you have to have a program for it?

Lindsay R. said...

Hi Sandgren's!!! This is Lindsay (Stanley). I found your blog and wanted to say Hi! Your kiddies are adorable!

Leslie, you are so creative and you'll have to do a post on how to online scrapbook! I think that's a good thing to be addicted to!

We have a blog - it's private so send me an email if you'd like access. lindsayr3@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.