February 26, 2008

It's Finished!!


This cross-stitch took more than a year to finish, but I did it!

4 comments:

Kais said...

Leslie, I am SOOOO impressed!! It is beautiful. Wow, with my lack of craft ambition/talent, I would have never been able to complete it....not to mention while mothering two kids! Way to go! Will you make one for me now? :)

Jenny said...

wow les - it looks amazing! good job!! i'll have to see it in person sometime!

danny.des.jack.nora said...

Way to be Les, it looks so good! and, I love the new couches, they look comfy! We will have to come over sometimes and see all this new fun stuff!

Mel said...

you are faster than me! i have been working on mine for over 2 years! (and it's still not done. nice to see what it should look like though when i do finish! :)